Thursday, October 5, 2017

Fa La La Shaker Tag


I absolutely love making unique gift tags, especially for Christmas gift-giving. Today, I'm sharing a shaker tag that I put together using the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts die set from Reverse Confetti.



I started by sponging the pinked-and-stitched circle die-cut in light green and pink Distress Oxide inks, spritzing a little water on to get the droplet pattern in the background.



I cut several more framed sentiments, then trimmed the words out, leaving me with just an open circle frame. I stacked those together to create enough depth for some shaker material. Next I adhered the built-up circle frames to the base layer, filled with some clear diamonds, covered with an acetate circle, and topped with a Fa La la Circle.




The final touches were some vellum snowflakes that I die-cut with the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts and a small helping of pink and green jumbo sequins.



Confetti Cuts Dies: Fa La La Circle, Snowflake Trio
Ink: Distress Oxide inks
Paper: Premier Polar White card stock, vellum card stock
Other: Charcoal baker's twine, clear Wink of Stella brush pen, Jillibean Soup jumbo sequins, Queen & Co Pastel Diamonds Toppings, ink blending foam, water spritzer

 


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my!! How great is that !! The blending is gorgeous with great colours and the die-cuts are so delicate!!