Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pattern Building with Glitter Tape

Hi there! I'm over on the Queen & Company blog with a couple more washi tape creations, this time glitter washi. In case you missed it, Queen & Company is featuring washi tape projects all month long. So many unique and creative ideas have been shared. Check it out if your washi stash tends to stay stashed ;)

My first card is a graduation congrats card. With so many colors to choose from, including silver and yellow/gold, it's pretty easy to customize graduation cards to most school colors. The glitter tape adds a festive note, don't you think?

Glitter Washi Graduation Card

I especially like the wide Blue Lines Tape, which has a unique texture that reminds me of crepe paper!

For my next card, I created a simple thank-you card that incorporates some fun positive-negative design elements.

Glitter Washi Thanks

Stop by the Queen & Company blog for more photos and how-to!

Have a great weekend, my friends! I'm off to my daughter's first horse show of the season, and it looks like it's going to be a rainy one.


1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

What a pretty card!!