Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hogs & Kisses


I carved out a little time this morning to do something I haven't done in a while: play along with a couple of challenges. The Freshly Made Sketch #273 is a really fun one:


Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge is all about LOVE *and* they are featuring Reverse Confetti, so I'll be entering their challenge as well!



CAS isn't my forte, so I labored a bit :) The trio of patterned paper and the adorable pig were the easy parts! The pig and fence are from Reverse Confetti's Cured stamp set and are die-cut with Cured Confetti Cuts dies. The papers are all from Reverse Confetti's True Love 6x6 paper pad.


I added a little bit of stitching to the patterned paper strips ...


... and a paper clip with some black and white baker's twine.






Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Joan V said...

This is so darling.

Linda Callahan said...

This just makes me smile! That little piggy is adoable against your pretty patterned background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love that little piggy! So cute! Great mix of papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna said...

Soooooo cute. X

DIANA L. said...

This is adorable Amy, love the colors you chose

Stampingcountry said...

Such a sweet Card! Your paneled background is a nice touch.

Gayatri said...

Very cute piggy. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx