Friday, January 29, 2016

May Your Day Bubble Over With Fun


As promised, another Soda Pop card to share today. I can almost taste the fizzy, sweet, fruity soda!

The Soda Pop stamp set and companion die sets, Soda Pop Bottles and Bottlecaps are part of Laina Lamb's product line at My Favorite Things.  

My rainbow of sodas was inspired by so many others: Laurie Willison, Yoonsun Hur, Donna Mikasa, Mayuri, and this super yummy ice cream soda bar by Eat Drink Chic. 


I tied the die-cut drinking straws onto the bottles, as you might see as part of a birthday party spread, then added simple stamped sentiments above and below and a strip of polka dot paper along the bottom to ground everything.

The sleeve portion of the bottle labels are die-cut from vellum for that translucent look, and the circle images are stamped on Bottlecaps die-cuts. I love that they work as labels or as bottle caps.

Not sure how I managed to get my rainbow out of order. I'm going with RYOGB today! (And by the way, I think getting my candy corn colors out of order was FAR more egregious!)





9 comments:

Nora Noll said...

These are adorable!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Amy!

Shirley said...

WOW, awesome card. Love the stamp/die set and your coloring is really nice!

Cindy H. said...

Super fun card! Love those beautiful colors.

Cornelie said...

I love these bottles!! And what a great card!! Love the colors!Wauw!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

This is absolutely adorable! Loving your rainbow of soda bottles! :)

Nancy Penir said...

Delightful! Love the citrus sodas, and the lovely treatment you gave each one!

jan metcalf said...

Seriously, now I am going to 'have to' buy this MFT set!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Sorry, not sorry - LOL! It's a REALLY fun collection of products! I'm sure you'll love it if you get it!