Sunday, March 15, 2015

Petite Pots Anniversary Set


Papertrey's 2015 anniversary set, Petite Pots, is delightful! So many ideas swirling around in my head for this set!

I apologize for the poor lighting in the photo -- I was trying to squeeze out the very last drops of daylight last night. As soon as the sun comes up, I'll post a better photo.

For today's card, I did something a little different with my flowers. After die-cutting out of white card stock, I used a water brush and Papertrey inks to do a color wash on the stems and flowers. The I went back in and traditionally stamped the flower details. I gathered up my blooms and placed them into a stamped pot (trimming of a few extra leaves at the bottom so they would all fit). The tag is the Tag Sale #4 die, the sentiment was die-cut with the Double Ended Banners die, and the background of Soft Stone was die-cut with the Cover Plate: Twist die.  


A word about Petite Pots ...
Papertrey Ink is excited to offer this year's gorgeous new anniversary set!  Receive the limited edition Petite Pots stamp set with the redemption of 24 Customer Rewards Points before February 15th, 2016 9:59pm EST. This is a limited edition set and will only be available for twelve months. You can find Petite Pots in the store HERE.
If you have any questions about Customer Rewards and how you can start earning them today, check out the website HERE.

For more Petite Pots inspiration ...





8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Amy! You know, I think the lighting is just perfect for the message - which would give anyone hope it is so very beautiful! I love the color-washed effect! Thanks for sharing...
=] Michele

Lisa Lara said...

I love all the dimension Amy.

Holly Saveur said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!
the lighting is ok..it gives it all more a soft look....

Unknown said...

I love this card, so much that now I want the Petite Pots stamp set in addition to all kinds of other stuff. You mentioned die cutting, but I can't find a die cut for this set. Can you direct me?

Amy Sheffer said...

Hi Noreen, the Petite Pots die collection will be available for purchase at 10 pm today, along with the rest of the March release. The Petite Pots die collection contains a total of 11 dies that coordinate with each of the assembled stamp images. It will retail for $15. Hope that helps!

jan metcalf said...

Beautiful card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you used that cover plate and loving the dimension in your floral arrangement!

Wida said...

I adore this card. Colors are perfect for spring and the arrangement is just right!