Sunday, March 15, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Jelly Bean


Third post today ...

For my Papertrey Ink March Release in Review post, click HERE
For my Papertrey Ink Petite Pots Anniversary Set, click HERE


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: color.romanuke.com

The Jelly Bean LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!



For my project, I created a quick and easy Easter treat using Reverse Confetti products. I started by die-cutting the pieces for a TAGGED TOTE out of plaid patterned paper. Before assembling, I die-cut the bunny (from the MORE THAN JELLYBEANS Confetti Cuts set) out of the front panel. Then I assembled the tote, filled it with jellybeans, and embellished with die-cuts from the new SUN 'N CLOUDS Confetti Cuts die set.


The "grass" along the bottom was done with green felt and the new DOUBLE EDGE WONKY SCALLOP BORDER Confetti Cuts die. For the tag, I die-cut the smaller of the two TAG ME Confetti Cuts, stamped a simple sentiment from CARTON CUTIES, and accented with a wood veneer heart.





Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Jelly Bean Designers

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Lisa H. said...

Ohmy!!! This is gorgeous Amy!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet Amy. Love the bunny window opening and the felt 'grass'. Such a sute Easter treat bag.

Conniecrafter said...

that is an adorable gift box!

Bonnie said...

Super super CUTE!!