Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Michelle!



Welcome to a surprise birthday blog hop for Michelle Rodgers of Stamper's Dream. Happy Birthday, dear friend!

Did you arrive here from Leslie? If not, visit Kellie to start the hop at the beginning. I can't wait to see how the Dream Team & Friends celebrate Michelle today!

I just got a package from Stamper's Dream not too long ago, and one of the thing I *had* to have was the 6x6 Vellum & Die-Cut Kit by Webster's Pages. I love adding shapely die-cuts to my cards as it is, but this collection? Swoon! Is it possible to love something more? I think not! Such elegant papers called for an elegant sentiment. JustRite's new All Occasions Nested Centers & Verse set had just what I needed!

For my card, I cut one of the die-cuts in half, layered it on a sheet from the Webster's Pages Petite Papers pack, added some pearls, stitching, and seam binding, and voila, I had a quick card! See the gorgeous flower accent? They're available at Stamper's Dream now, too!

Thanks for stopping by! Grab your bib now because your next stop on the hop is Tosha -- Enjoy!

9 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the flower/stick pin treatment. Beautiful card, Amy!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card! I love those new Webster's die cuts too! Aren't they gorgeous? And I love what you've created with them here. Great details...loving the pearls, the stick pins.

Thank you so, so much for this beautiful card, and for making my birthday so extra special. Love ya, gf! :D

JanD said...

What a lovely card..I love the shapes of your layers..gorgeous!

Yogi said...

that's a beautiful clean card. Love the use of part of the scalloped nessties layers

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhhhhh, beautiful as always, Amy! Love the shapes and papers, the vellum and that gorgeous flower treatment. I feel a super swoon coming on!

Carolyn King said...

Wow...gorgeous Amy! You always knock my shoes off!

Kathy Jones said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!! It's absolutely oozing elegance and love all your detailing!!!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

OH I LOVE THIS! Great layout, must try that myself, soon :-) I know all about the HAD to have! I get tha a lot, lol!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Lovely, lovely, LOVELY! Hope I'm not shouting, but this card is beyond amazing ;D