Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Daily Bread Designs - New Release!

Hi friends, just a friendly public service announcement here. Today, Our Daily Bread Designs is releasing five new sets!

We Three Kings

Flourished Christian Symbols

Reason for the Season

Footprints in the Sand set

Footprints single

The design team has been making some gorgeous samples. When you look at each individual set, right at the top you'll see a link to the card gallery for that set. Or you can always go to the main gallery to see artwork for the full line of ODBD stamps.

I'm sitting out this release and the next couple as well, so no samples from me (sniff, sniff). I'm actually taking a short break from both of my design teams. I might post more on the whys and what-fors separately, but for now, I'll just say I feel so blessed that both companies are allowing me to take this time off! The down side is I don't have any of these new ODBD stamps (yet!), and they are GORGEOUS!! Whatcha waitin' for? Have a look :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your work always inspires me and I hope you don't mind but I've left you a small award on my blog.
Hugs Heather xx